2019 Tourism Marketing Grant
Tourism Marketing Grant
This grant supports marketing projects that utilize marketing tools to attract visitors from outside of Marshall County to experience a Marshall County community, a special aspect of Marshall County etc. These criteria are not date specific. For example, a city park department may seek a grant to market all of their programs to outside visitors for a particular year. This grant is not for marketing a festival, special event, or sporting event; there is separate grant for that type of marketing.
The marketing tools we cover include website development, digital advertising campaigns (Facebook ads, banner ads, content placement ads, search engine optimization, etc.), traditional marketing tools zoned outside of Marshall County (direct mail, print ads, radio ads, TV ads, and other broadcast media), and print or digital brochures. Our organization favors marketing projects that are driven from a marketing plan and utilize a variety of marketing tools.
- January 18, 2019
- $10,000.00 will be awarded on a yearly basis with up to $2000.00 awarded per organization
- 1 request per organization
- Applying entities will be notified of the final decision regarding their request within 45 days of the application deadline
- Applications must be submitted electronically through the form below
- Visit Marshall County should receive proper recognition or sponsorship package for the grant amount, if applicable
- Applying entity must be located in Marshall County
- Must promote out-of-county visitors and have more than a local impact. Visitors are those who would be traveling from outside of the county to attend
- This grant is not for marketing a festival, special event, or sporting event; there is separate grant for that type of marketing.